Patience


Time went fast for March. Naming it 'service' really brought me lots of opportunities to prove my worth as a Catholic. First, I got to layout the magazine for the Jubilee event of the Diocese of Malolos. Second, I was allowed to handle the exhibit for San Pedro Calungsod's feast at the Parish of St. Francis of Assisi Meycauayan. Third, PCY was certainly very busy during the Holy Week.

True enough, March was the month of service.

Now April has come and I have decided to name it 'Patience'. Easily guessed, the reason is because I want to improve my patience. I tend to be very hot-tempered always and would always refuse to wait. But let's see what will happen on this brand new month.

Hopefully, I will be able to really control my emotions all the time. I really need to work on my patience well since I am no longer young. Plus, I am being given more responsibilities. Where would being hot tempered bring me, right? Nowhere.

It's gonna be tough, for sure. But it's gonna be very rewarding if I manage to fulfill it. I, myself, is quite afraid that I'm not gonna be able to accomplish this objective; but with the grace of God, I know I will.


No comments:

Post a Comment