뜨거운 안녕 (Passionate Goodbye)

Since last week, I've been focusing my fangirl radar on Lee Hongki, the vocalist of FT Island. He's one of my most favorite KPOP artists, being one of the most incredible singers I've ever known. And it is such a great thing to know that he actually has an upcoming movie entitled 뜨거운 안녕 (Passionate Goodbye).

To hit the Korean cinemas on May 30, 2013, the film - as how I understood it - is about a young idol star who had been involved in a certain issue. This led him to a community service where he would reflect on his mistakes. I must say he had a hard time in the beginning, but he came around when he knew what he is actually supposed to do.

When I watched THE TEASER, I realized that I have to watch this because it has a good plot. If my words matter, I would say that this story is about being a blessing to others. The line "어떤 사람한테는 생의 마지막 부탁이 될수가 있는 거야" got me immediately. If Google Translate is not betraying me, it means 'Be the last favor for someone's life." That's a powerful line, right?

Honestly, I look forward to Hongki's character. It fits him perfectly! He may not be what you call a 'real problem idol' but he has his fair share of controversies, but he remains to be one of the most honest and dedicated dedicated persons I've ever seen in this industry.

I can't wait for the showing date, and I can tell I'm not the only one. In Naver, it has been rated 9.79 (out of 10) already, and it hasn't even hit the cinemas yet. Oh god, I'm excited. I wish subbing sites will be fast in completing it. :)

Hmm...

I just have to say this: I am thankful that Hongki is getting back on the limelight. He's in WGM with Fujii Mina (and he's doing really great there!) and here comes a movie with him as a lead. I hope this leads to major comebacks for FT Island as well.

Forgive me for saying this but I really feel like they went back to step one; but they are now taking the course CNBLUE had taken. I mean, Yonghwa got on You're Beautiful to introduce CNBLUE. Admit it or not, his appearance in WGM boosted their popularity. (TAKE NOTE: YONGHWA DIDN'T USE SEOHYUN. HE USED THE PROGRAM.) I know FT Island and CNBLUE are two different bands under the same label; but I really hope that if Hongki is doing this for his band, he would be successful and FT Island will be back to the top spots in no time.

Because you know, they deserve to be there.

Anyway, after the cut are several pictures from the filming. Enjoy looking at it! :)










image source: 
http://movie.naver.com/movie/bi/mi/photoView.nhn?code=97652&imageNid=6339374#tab

  

No comments:

Post a Comment