Reboot Success?

I named February, Restart; and frankly speaking, everything happened again. I have restarted my personality and I guess a better me has come out finally, and I have managed to rekindle the fire of my relationships with people. I have also managed to restart matters that has something to do with 'love' and 'romance' as I think I'm stronger now than how I thought I've always been.

February was a good month, to be honest. However, towards the end, a tragedy struck us all with the death of a dear friend... But then it stuck with my 'Restart' month.

Because through Milton, I've realized that I need to give back to several people who I have taken for granted quite severely these past few years.

***

Barrio Commission on Youth - Banga,

It is very unfortunate that I've realized this late, and I've learned this in the most frustrating and desperate way. But I just want you to know that if there's one thing that Milton's death had taught me, it's the fact that you guys collectively hold an indispensable position in my heart. The group means a lot more than I thought it meant to me; and I promise - in Milton's memory - that I'll try to be a better member, friend and sister to all of you.

Time has been very short for our dear friend and I regret that I wasn't able to make him feel that he's terrifically appreciated. But I hope it's not yet too late for all of you. I will try my best to make up for everything that I've lost, and to earn your trusts back. 

I will never forgive myself if I wouldn't do this. I will no longer wait until it's too late. 

I love you guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment