Service


In connection with my January, I have named March as 'Service'. It is quite timely, considering that I am a Catholic and March falls under the Lenten Season this year; so I'm pretty certain that I'm gonna be able to do some worthwhile service for the church. 

I named March so because I realized that I need to give back to my faith. A lot of blessings had been rewarded to me since the start of the year. I am really grateful, despite the several unexpected events which turned out last month. So I really want to offer this month to Him and Him alone.

A lot of things needed to be done at the Church, particularly within my commission; but 'service' isn't limited to that. I need to serve others, too - especially my family. I need to work for the betterment of my relationships with them. I need to make them feel special, particularly my father who had been quite a butthurt dad these days. hihi.

Anyway, I wish March will start off greater than the past two months. I can't believe how fast time flies, really. But so far, I'm happy with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment