DREAMS ARE JUST DREAMS


*phone is ringing, his name appeared on the caller ID*

ME: Hello?

HIM: Uhm... 

ME: Hello?

HIM: Uy...

ME: Uy...

HIM: Okay, nagalit ako... I was wrong...

ME: Okay po... Ok lang yun. 

HIM: Ayun, sorry...

ME: Okay po...

HIM: So.... 

ME: Hmm?

HIM: So ano ng sasabihin mo?

ME: Uhm...Sorry din...

And then I woke up.

As soon as I regained my thoughts, I realized that that dream had just proven that dreams are really just meant for sleeping as dreams are just dreams. It felt so real though, like he really called to apologize. It felt like he really was sincere. It felt like he really wanted to say sorry and take me back.

But of course, that's quite impossible to happen because he never believed that he owns me. 

As everything falls out of place, that dream came. I was already doing a good job forgetting. Why do I have to get reminded of it? It' has ended. It has finally ended. What's the point of bringing it all back when I've always known that it's what he has always wanted?

I don't know what the hell is happening. But I sure know I'm going bonkers again.

No comments:

Post a Comment