The Power of Words


Words cut deeper than a knife. I know that so well because I, myself, have tried using a pen as my sword… for numerous times already.
But then again, words cut deep. Especially when the person reading it can read between the lines.
I don’t know why but I am sensitive with words. It can make or break me. Pleasant statements bring me much motivation but hurtful accusations can bring me down.
Geez. This is worse than writing about that hater.
I just don’t know anymore. The truth dawned on me in an instant, crushing the little faith I have on myself. The fear is emerging victorious. The words ‘shouldn’t have done that, shouldn’t have did this’ are resounding through my head.

INDEED, I CANNOT PLEASE EVERYBODY. AS MUCH AS I CANNOT PLEASE MYSELF.

Paranoia on the loose. Kthnxbie.

No comments:

Post a Comment