One Thing and Everything Ends.


TRUTH: I hate getting disappointed because once I did, there’s no turning back.
This is the very reason why I prefer to stay away from people who I like. This is the very reason why I want to keep distance to those who have given me a great impression of themselves. This is the very reason why I am aloof. This is the very reason why I’m shy.
I am the type of person who always look at the positive side of things. Humility aside, I tend to always find the good thing on a person first and keep that impression intact as much as I can.
I tell you, that’s not an easy thing to do.
You see, I put great trust on people. I believe in them because I know how it feels to be not believed upon. I appreciate them because it sucks big time to be not appreciated, and everybody in this world should be appreciated.
And to tell you the truth, I do not demand for it to be reciprocated. However, if the person started to do so, I expect a lot. Because I work hard to keep their impression on me, because I would be willing to do that much for them.
Tsk. I don’t want everything to crash down this way.
Here’s one thing: If you don’t appreciate me, then don’t. I’m not forcing you. But please, have the decency to not make me feel like you do. And if ever you appreciated me but ended up hating me instead, you don’t have to throw ridicules and sarcasms on what I do. Just tell me you hate me. Or do not say anything at all. Stay away, let’s drift apart and just pretend like each other never existed.
That’s way better than all these stupidities. I don’t need pretentious people in my life. If you happen to be a person I liked, that will remain that way but do not go expecting more than what I gave. Once is enough. If you didn’t pay attention, there’s nothing I can do about that.


No comments:

Post a Comment