Something's Brewing

I woke up the morning of my birthday feeling anticipating - like something good's bound to happen. Later on, I felt the urge of doing something new and out of the box getting stronger and stronger. It must have been the 'age' and the thought that I'm growing older and I need to do something in my life - something that's completely worthwhile.

I had developed this plan since God-knows-when and I just didn't expect that I'm gonna start putting it into action. You know me, I've always been the lazy ass couch potato. But hey, I'm actually working on it and I feel so excited.

But the truth is, there's still this fear within me; something innate. Yes, I fear that I'll fail. I really do not want to add anything to my list of frustrations anymore so sometimes, it kinda gets into me and I just felt like I don't want to do it again. 

But I saw this on Facebook this morning and realized that I have laid the plans already, so why not make it happen?


The fact that I have failed a lot before makes me feel better actually. Looking at the second picture, I want to believe that this time, it's gonna be me... that this time, I AM GOING TO SUCCEED. I know it needs luck and I lack at that department; but I've always believed that hardwork surpasses everything. I just have to look for that intense determination, and I know I'll make it.

However, I have come face to face with the truth that in order to get to where I want to be, I need to make certain sacrifices. A little less of that, a little more of these... You guys know the drill. At this moment, I am still in the process of convincing myself of the things I have to let go but I'm getting there... 

To be honest, I am beyond excited. Big plans are forming themselves in my head right now but I have learned not to count the chickens before they're hatched. I realized that it's better to take things slowly; you know, mastering every level before you get onto another. That's basically my game play.

Of course, this wouldn't really be successful without prayers. I am quite being religious again here but I know it's gonna be impossible without Him. So I'm trying to strengthen my faith again and hopefully... hopefully my plans will coincide with His. :)

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment