Grace 4.0

Is it weird to extend my Grace month for the fourth time? Sometimes, I wonder if it is. But then, I realize that this isn't exactly a mistake. Grace is such a difficult trait to learn, and to be honest, I think it will push through until the end of the year.

The problem is that I can't find opportunities to practice gracefulness. In rare times I go out during the past few months, I keep on forgetting about it - arguing with myself that I need to be myself more.

Somehow, that makes this whole month-naming process a complete bluff. And I don't want that. I need to change, and that includes finally being graceful. I need to learn the art.

The beginning of the -Ber months will be very, very busy for me. I have plotted my schedule last night and was amused there isn't a single space left blank in the calendar. I'll be traveling to places and will be meeting lots of people. It's gonna be exhausting, but I find it a good chance to practice Grace.

It's taking too long; but to be honest, it gets me excited more and more. I want to see the end-product by the start of 2014. Hopefully, I can transform myself then. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment