Philippine Voter's ID : AFTER FIVE YEARS


LOL. I can still remember. I queued under the scorching heat of the sun, without anything to eat just so I can register myself to be a voter. It was a horrible experience because it took us almost 8 hours in line and we still weren't able to register that day. Starving, I was totally pissed off that I just want to curse everyone there. I was just 18 then...

And guess what... I'm 23 already.

The fuck, yes? I don't know how efficient the Commission on Elections could have been but I really don't understand why it took a laminated ID (not even electronic and in PVC) five long years to be processed. Oh well, what do I expect? When it comes to knowing who won the elections, it would even take years too...

Hmm...

But no harm done, at all. I've got my passport anyway so this comes quite useless to me if I were to base its worth on the five years that passed. I've got my passport like a month and a half after I applied for it, and that was the best thing to use to prove my identity.

So yeah, COMELEC.. No harm done. I just pray for efficiency next time. What happened with the defective PCOS machines anyway? 

No comments:

Post a Comment