Welcome 2014!



Just a few days ago, I was thinking if I should still come up with my list of New Year's resolutions. As I look back at the past years, I realized that I couldn't keep them anyway; so I thought that it's rather useless. However, I realized that it lessens the fun. Really. Having no New Year's resolution - whether it will be kept or not - is like having nothing to look forward to. Boring.

But I don't want to stress myself in being specific. At the moment, there's only one thing I want to be for the whole year of 2014: HAPPY. 

Yes, I just want to be happy; because if I am, everything else will spring out from there. If I become happy, I will have the motivation to think of whatever I want to have or happen, and it will be easy - simply because I can.

Now how will I be happy? By putting myself on top of my priorities. For the whole 2013, I failed to give attention to myself because I thought that I find joy solely in the happiness of others. I have completely forgotten that I can never share something that I don't completely have.

I have learned how to make others happy in the past year. Now it's time to learn how to make myself feel appreciated.


No comments:

Post a Comment